Friday, April 8, 2011

T is for…TREE

Gosh SORRY I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY that I haven’t had a chance to catch up on my posts. We have had some FUN FUN things going on in preschool, so hopefully I can get caught up today…today I am GOING to make the time to do it. Laughing…here it goes.

Today we did the letter T. First off (like always) we did the days of the week, and the months of the year song. Then we always do the Pledge of Allegiance. They kids love that they have it memorized, and always remind me IF by chance I forget to do on of those.

We talked about a lot of the things in this world that start with the letter T. They decided that we just couldn’t do without that letter. They are such great kids.

For Arts & Crafts we make TREES. We traced our hand and forearm, cut it out and that was our tree branch. Then we decorated them with Popcorn-for Blossoms. We sand “Popcorn Popping.” It was incredibly fun. They also loved eating the popcorn.

035

036

037

For snack it was tree shaped cheese sandwiches. THESE WERE A HUGE HIT!!! I even had to make more. They LOVED THEM…

043

The weather was just beautiful, so we decided to go on  an exploration hike. It was up our trail to find and explore the different types of trees we have in our yard.

051

I am very lucky to have Apple trees in our yard that were in full bloom. So each kiddo got to pick and enjoy there own little apples. Emma would pick and apple take one bite and through it on the ground saying “That’s sour…” It was funny. Deegan ate 3 or 4 apples-he really enjoyed them.

064

071

072

069

067

Another fun filled day…THANKS to the letter T!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment