Sunday, April 10, 2011

R is for Rooster

041

Such a fun and busy day! Making these adorable roosters was so much fun. The kids are getting very good at cutting and pasting things together. They sure impress me. I can’t believe how much they are growing up over the last few month. I love learning each of their personalities.

043

They all LOVE it when I get the paint out. What is it about making a huge mess that kids love so much? Laughing…

They thought it was so funny when I painted their hands…they all said “Oh that tickles…”

044045046047048

I love watching them color. They are all very meticulous UNLESS they are in a hurry because someone else finished before them. Then it is a race just to put color on the page.

049

Aren’t those little “Roosters” and “Chicks” so cute!

054057055052056

Whoever has snack for the day gets to be “My Little Helper.” They love it, and remind me everyday! Taylor had snack today, and she felt so special when she was hanging out the yogurt and crackers to everyone. It is fun to watch them “glow.” Thanks Taylor!!!

058

I always let the kids have some free time at the end of the day. I usually turn on some music. They love to DANCE DANCE DANCE. Then they usually end up playing house or cats and dogs…laughing. They are so cute together, and are becoming the best of friends.

060

No comments:

Post a Comment