Friday, April 8, 2011

A…L…N Review…& FALL

On the last week of the month we will be doing REVIEW of the letters we have learned that month. So we did a great little review of A,L, & N.  There was lots and lots of writing the letters on the board, and tracing letters on the worksheets.  The kids are still struggling a bit with the lowercase n, and lowercase a. I might suggest a little special one on one time with you are your kiddo, working on these 2 letters. BUT they are doing so well, and I am very very proud of them. preschool 001

After our lesson time was over, we did a FALL craft, to celebrate the start of a new season. This is my favorite season of all.

First things first…Off to pick some leaves! This was very very fun, and got the wiggles out. :)

preschool 005 preschool 008 preschool 006 preschool 009preschool 004

THEN…we were making our own fall trees with the fall leaves we had just picked. It was so much fun. They were all very excited to decorate their tree. (I however was hot gluing the leaves on, so they told me what leave to use, and where to put it…)

preschool 013

preschool 015

preschool 019

preschool 022

preschool 024

After (and during) Creating our Fall trees, we had Alphabet shaped tater tots. WOW!!! What a great little find at Broulims. So exciting, and very interactive with the kids. They would yell out the letter that they had before they ate it. There were lots of questions as to “What is this letter???”  I LOVED it. I will have to buy more of these for sure. They were a huge hit.

preschool 016

preschool 027

What a great little class I have! I love there 2feet tall trees. They are beautiful, and a great was to teach them about FALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment