Sunday, April 10, 2011

Christmas Party

Today was the last day of preschool in the year 2010. We had our Christmas Party, and had a lot of fun.

The kids started with some coloring pages…

203

Then we painted some figurines…

206207208209210

211

Miss Brandi’s-Deegan-Addisyn-Emma-Bridger-Taylor

Then Miss Emma had treat for today. She was so excited about it and was smiling from ear to ear. THANKS Heather and Emma. The Banana Bread and Oranges were the perfect treat.

028

Then we went back downstairs and we made SNOWFLAKES…none of them had done it before. They thought it sounded like so much fun, but “it’s hard.”…BUT they did amazing jobs at them. (Even if they had a little help).

216

Then it was time for Christmas Presents…

231

I made each of them name plaques that said “Always Believe in Yourself.” I hope that they do. These kids have a huge hold on my heart. They all amaze me with their accomplishments. I love them so much, and see so much potential in all of them. I pray they will always believe in themselves and what they can accomplish.

I was even spoiled with gifts from them…

From Miss Emma-THANKS SO MUCH SWEETHEART. I love  you so much.

237241

From Deegan-You make me so “HAPPY.” I love you Buddy.

239243

From Taylor-I can’t believe you made these. They are just perfect. Love you Sweetheart.

240242

Last week we made salt dough stars with the kids thumbprints in them. I attached this poem…

Sometimes you get discouraged

Because I am so very small

And always leave my fingerprints

on Furniture and walls.

But everyday I’m growing

I’ll be grown up someday

And those tiny fingerprints

Will surely fade away.

So here’s a final thumbprint

Just so you can recall

Exactly how my thumb looked

When I was very Small

219

We also made Reindeer food, and a cute little Rudolph to put it in.

204

“Sprinkle on your lawn at night

The moon will make it sparkle bright

As Santa’s reindeer fly and roam

This will guide them to your home.”

234

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you and your families. I hope Santa is good to you, and you have an amazing Christmas Vacation.

Love you all,

Miss Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment