Friday, April 8, 2011

C is for…CATERPILLAR

This was a fun week for me. I really enjoyed the kids, crafts, food and everything!!!

162

164

165

166

They all thought the “C” was pretty easy to write. They are getting confident which I love.

For Arts & Crafts we made CATERPILLARS!!! They are so cute…see for yourselves…

170

172  173  174

175  176

Then it was upstairs for snacks…a little hands on decorating of some CUP CAKES!!! MMMMM…right! I have some very talented little bakers on my hands.

177

178

After they were loaded with sprinkles and chocolate frosting you just couldn’t help but DIG IN!!!

184  185  186

187  188

What goes better with a sweet cupcake then a HUGE GLASS OF MILK…and what is more fun then drinking it…when Miss Brandi lets then BLOW MILK BUBBLES!!! Oh my heck. They just thought that was the best. They had contests to see who could be the biggest bubbles. I LOVE to listen to them laugh and giggle…there was lots of that from them, and lots of smiles on Miss Brandi’s face. I seriously LOVE these little guys so much. They make me so happy.

  194  190  193

192  195

We read a book called “The Hungry Caterpillar.” now that is a cute book. After reading it and do some counting of all the different things this little Caterpillar ate we had…

CATERPILLAR RACES!!! The rules were you couldn’t lift yourselves up on your knees…

198

204

You see it…the girls took this race! Emma was a speedy little caterpillar. (Addi was fast…but I think she was cheating just a little bit…laughing)

I had some time to waist before we were done, and the kids didn’t really want to have free play like we usually do for the last 15minuets of so, so I pulled out Memory…most of them had not played it before, and they loved the game. It was a great end to a fun filled day!

206

No comments:

Post a Comment