Friday, April 8, 2011

B is for Baking…

Today was filled with lots and lots of B things.

Baking, Bananas, Banana Bread, Birds…

Before the kids got here I got everything ready to bake some banana bread. There is sure a lot of organizing that has to take place when you need to make it completely fair for 5 kids, and keep them interested. This I am learning, and getting pretty good at! See…

080

Anyway…

They were all very good at learning the letter B. Bridger wanted to show everyone how to do it since his name started with a little B…

081    085

083     087088

I love coming up with fun things for Craft time.  This one is a Miss Brandi original…I just think they are adorable. B…is for BIRD!!! For this you need to color or paint a bowl…they love it when they get to paint-a whole lot better then coloring. I LOVE Crayola washable paints. They are wonderful.

089

Then make Banana Bread and eat Bananas while the paint dries…then you cut out a circle for the head, a beak, feet and feathers…then you have a darling BIRD!!! Aren’t they just so cute!

100101105102

103

While the bowls were drying, we came upstairs to Bake some Banana Bread…

090092093094

095096

106

MMMMM. Right! 5 little individual Banana Breads for the kids to take home and share with the people they love.

This week our Life Skill was brushing our teeth…

OPEN WIDE!

108

I had to laugh at the kids….I bought each of them a new toothbrush. I did not rinse them before I gave them to them to BRUSH BURSH BURSH…Deegan didn’t even hardly get that brush in his mouth and disgustingly said “UCK!!! that’s gross.” Sorry guys. I didn’t mean to give you nasty toothbrushes.

109

They learned a song…

This is the way we brush our teeth, brush our teeth, brush our teeth

This is the way we brush our teeth, so early in the morning.

Brush them up and brush them down, in little circles round and round

Don’t brush them from side to side for sugar bugs will surely hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment