Friday, April 8, 2011

M is for ME

What better to do then “ME” when you are learning the letter M. We practiced our M’s on the board, and did a worksheet of M’s. Then it was off to some fun!

If I was going to do ME, then I was going to let them do ME to the fullest extent! I traced each of the kids on some large white paper. They thought that was so fun, and so neat. They giggled and laughed when I was tracing them-especially when I was in their armpits. It was darling.

166

018

019

020

167

THEN if that wasn’t cool enough for them, I pined them up in the hall, and they got to PAINT themselves. LOOK AT THOSE SMILES

168

A spitting image if I do say so myself!

174173172170169

175

When we were eating our snack I had each of the kids tell each other their favorite “thing” about each other. I can not find that list for the life of me…that’s what I get for waiting so long to post. It was so cute.

ME…was a wonderful theme for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment