Friday, April 8, 2011

L is for Luau…day 2

FIRST OFF…I am happy to Welcome Little Miss Emma to our little preschool class. What a little doll she is. Don’t let her small size fool you, she is a big ball of ambition and energy. She always has a smile on her face, and is ready to learn and help me out. I LOVE her all ready!!!

 

I know that the title says “L is for Luau” but today we really didn’t focus to much more on a Luau.

Today our main focus was on my little friend Larry the lion…

After coloring Larry the Lion, and tracing the uppercase and lower case L’s…

106

107 108 109 110 111

It was time to make our Lion masks…What a great and adventurous time we had doing this. I had to laugh at them…when we started our craft project, it didn’t take them long to inform me that a lions main is orange, NOT brown. I know, but the store that I got the yarn at didn’t have orange. Kids are so smart, and so honest, and SO MUCH FUN!!!

113

GRRRRRR… look at those scary Lions!

No comments:

Post a Comment