Sunday, April 10, 2011

I is for ICE CREAM…

I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!!

Today was our first day back after Christmas Break. It was so fun to see my little kids again. They make me happy!!! 

I decided that we would do “Show & Tell” with something they got from Christmas. They were excited to show everyone what they had received for Christmas.

018 022 024026 020

Miss Emma and her American Girl doll named “Emma Lizzie Berry!” Emma's full name is Emma Elizabeth. Just Darling!!!

Taylor and her Doll “Sarah.” She was excited to show everyone how she walked and talked.

Deegan and his new Backpack! Isn’t it the coolest bag you have ever seen?

Addi and her doll “Jezabell” She is so soft and lovable.

Bridger and his ultra cool gun from his Grandma & Grandpa. He had to show us how awesome it worked.

I explained to them that we started something new while they were one Christmas Break. It is something we will have for a while… something lots of people celebrate… people set new goals because of it… IT IS A NEW YEAR!!! I explained to them that it is now 2011. Bridger tried to count to 2011…he didn’t quite make it! Smile 

It was time to learn the letter I…

028 029 030 031 032

I’s are “EASY PEASY” according to everyone!

I is for ICE CREAM!!! So we had to make Ice Cream Cones.

038 039 040 041 042

Don’t they just look good enough to eat? I think so, but we were able to eat REAL ice cream. THANKS Deegan for the yummy orange push ups for snack today they were just perfect!!!

045

After snack we Learned about our Families. Then it was time to draw a picture of their families…

054 055 056 058 059

We also had the kids put together a floor puzzle of the alphabet. We didn’t get all the way though it because kids will be kids, and there were some upset little ones that didn’t get to do it all by themselves, or didn’t get enough turns, and were upset. So we ended up putting it away… Dang it!!!

064

Over all it was a GREAT first day back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment