Friday, April 8, 2011

P is for…PIZZA

Today we had a Pajama Pizza Party at Preschool!!! What a Perfect little time we had.

 

These wonderful kids always find someway to occupy themselves if for some reason there is a little downtime…

Bridger & Deegan having a staring contest! I am not sure who won!!!

Preschool 001

After they each learned to draw the Uppercase P and we learned all sorts of words that Start with the letter P…it was on to Arts & Crafts…

Papper Plate Pizzas…

1…2…3… Say Pizza

Preschool 004

Now for some Skill Activity…

MEET MY LITTLE CHEFS…

Preschool 006 Preschool 007

Preschool 008 Preschool 009

Preschool 010 Preschool 011

We made PIZZA. It was so much fun. They loved every steap of it. We learned a little song…

I wish I were a Pepperoni Pizza

That is what I really want to be

For it I were a Pepperoni Pizza

Everyone will be in love with me.

They thought it was funny that someone would want to be a Pepperoni Pizza. So cute. I just love these kids. While the Pizza’s were cooking we read “Curious George and the pizza.”

Preschool 014

My 10month old little Cooper even fell to sleep in his high chair enjoying some Pizza…

Preschool 017

These kids make me happy. I look forward to there excited little faces. THANKS for letting them be a part of my life. I thoroughly am enjoying myself and my time with them.

Brandi’s Preschool Pizzeria is open for business… I have 5 of the most talented little pajama wearing…party having…pizza chefs in the world!!!

Preschool 018

No comments:

Post a Comment