Friday, April 8, 2011

T is for TIGER…

Today we did LOTS of TIGER crafts. We did a tiger puzzle that they colored and then had to cut and put back together. We did a little cute Tiger…IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE LITTER T, and the TIGER. They are such good little crafters. They love to get hands on. I love it when they say they can’t do something, but with a little encouragement from Miss Brandi (smiling) they can accomplish the “impossible.”

126

Next to arts & crafts, I think snack time is one of there favorite times of the day. IF I don’t have everything completely ready when they decide they are all “just starving” then I have to improvise a little… we had to do that today. So it was out with the cheese and crackers.

130

We did have them in the shape of a T though…129

Then I finally got he marshmallows done and put on the brownies. Each student got there own individual Tiger Paw Print Brownies. They were so cute, and equally delicious.

131

132133134135

136

Today was a HIT with the kids. I just love them all so much. They truly make me happy!!! T’s made for a TERRIFIC WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment