Friday, April 8, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN…Letter Review P, T, C…

Today we had our Halloween Party!!! I was so excited for this day. I was excited to see all of the kids in there costumes. I even decided to dress up myself. Aren’t we such a good looking class…

148

Bridger was a Dallas Cowboys Football Player

Addisyn was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader

Emma was a Pretty Peacock

Deegan was an Astronaut (inspired from the first days of preschool…made me happy).

Taylor was a beautiful ballerina.

And I was of course a Witch.

131  132  134

135  136  126

Aren’t they so cute doing the Pledge of Allegiance…I love it…even if Addi has her hand NOT across her heart! Laughing…

137

Before we did all of the FUN for HALLOWEEN we did review all the letters we learned in October. T…P…C…They are getting so good at writing the letters. Make me proud.

138  139  140

141  142

I decided that we would just have our snacks at the table with us today…It was Nuts & Bolts (chex party mix) and Candy Corns. Emma was the only one who really liked the Candy Corns…and she LOVED them.

143

We made these SPOOKY SPIDERS!!! That were just darling, and custom to each child's color choices…no black spiders in this classroom. 147

5 little Pumpkins sitting on a gate…I tried really hard to teach them this song, so they could sing it to everyone they saw on Halloween, but I am not sure how much they actually took home with them.

145

The kids were a little funny today. I had all of these fun activities to do…skeletons, Frankenstein, Jack-o-lanterns and such…they didn’t really want to do them after they did the spiders. So we watched “Spookly the Square Pumpkin,” and learned that it isn’t nice to make fun of someone because they may be just a little different from you! BUT…I sent all the fun Halloween crafts home. Maybe (I hope) they were able to make them at home, and have some fun on Halloween day.

No comments:

Post a Comment