Monday, June 6, 2011

Last day of school…

I really can’t believe it, but today (May 24, 2011)was our last day of school! It really doesn’t seem like it has been that long since we started this school year. I have been so lucky, and blessed to have such a great little class. They keep me loving it so much.

The weather was not that wonderful, raining and cold, so all the outside activities had to be revised. I think they all still had so much fun. We started with pillow case races… it was a pretty short race in the living and dining room, but hey we had to make do…

147 150

146 Taylor, Deegan, Brily, Addisyn, Bridger, Taylor and Emma (I had my two nieces for the week).

Then we had an obstacle course where they had to balance a paper bowl on there heads.

158

Then we did marshmallow races. We did this in sets of 2, so 1st up was Brilyn & Addisyn…162

163 166

I had to laugh at Brilyn when the race was over…she had ate some of her marshmallow, and put the sticky part on her spoon, so it wasn’t going anywhere. Smart little girl-even if I made them start over.

Next up was Bridger & Deegan…

171

169 174

Then it was Taylor, Emma and Taylor…

175

176 177 178

They did that a few times. It was so funny. They were all giggling when the marshmallow would fall off and they would have to start all over. It was so cute.

We also did a great teamwork activity…

179 181 182 183 184 185 

Then it was on to Twister. This was probably the shortest Twister game ever. I laughed the whole time, but the kids got a little frustrated I think!!!

194

They decided to do another round of pillow case races…

201 200 199

We did an upper and lower case matching game…

208 209 211 212 214221

We made homemade biscuit pizza…

222 223 224 225 226 227 229

Mmmmm, mmmmm, good!

231

I got each of the kids a back pack. They even had there names on theme…

234

It was such a fun day. I am so grateful for this last year. The growth that I have seen in these 5 kiddos makes my heart happy. I love them all so much, and am sad that the year has come to an end. BUT, I am grateful that most of them are going to do my Summer Preschool Program. YEAH!!!

THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL YEAR WITH YOUR WONDERFUL KIDS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck! You are amazing and wonderful and generous. Backpacks . . . how thrilled they must have been!

    ReplyDelete