Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Father’s Day, and E’s & F’s

Little Miss Emma was so excited to share all the fun things that her and Spark were able to do together…

013

“Spark met my cousins. Their names are Lauren, Will, Austin, Lily, Kate, Sam, Dave, Evelyn and Charlie. Spark played with us at my Grandpas house. It was raining when I went home. Spark and I had to run super fast through the rain. Spark said “Ooh, Ooh, Aah, Aah.” Spark slept with me every night because I love Spark.”

Emma, It sure sounds like you had so much fun. Spark is lucky to have someone who loves him like you!!!

Because Father’s Day is on Sunday, we had to do something special for our Dads.

First thing we did a cute little question answer survey. Some of the answers sure make me laugh. The kids are so adorable!!! I am so lucky to have them in my class.

004 005 006 007 008 009

We also made these t-shirts for our dads…

022

I didn’t get a picture of everyone doing this because we were hurrying to get hands washed… but, each of them put hand prints on the back of the t-shirt! I am sure it is the best pat on the back these days will have had in a long time!!!

001

Instead of doing a card, I had them decorate brown paper bags for the gift to go in! I should have gotten pictures, but I didn’t. Oops… They were adorable though, and so creative. 010

Of course we had to do some work today. It was E’s & F’s! Look at those little scholars at work…011

For Arts & Crafts today we did water bottle fish…014

They did such a great job. It was a fun little craft.

016 017 018 020 019 021

Today was the last day to learn the site words; at, all, one, from, up. Please continue to review them with your kiddos. They are so smart and are learning them fast!!!

Happy Father’s Day!

I hope Sunday is thee perfect day for you!!! Have a wonderful Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment