Thursday, July 7, 2011

Oo & Pp

I hope you all had such an amazing holiday weekend. It truly is so important to take a moment and realize how lucky we are to have our freedom. We truly are so blessed!

Today we did the letters O & P! “These are easy letters…” they all said. It is exciting for me when I hear them say stuff like that, and not the dreaded “I can’t.” I don’t like that at all, and tell them they can not say that in our class. I tell them they can do whatever they want to do, all they have to do is try there best, and they will succeed.

Writing the letters…

303

For our craft today we did these little cutie pies…

307

Each is very unique, and so adorable. Look at these kiddos create these cute little owls.

304 305

I don’t know what I like better,

THESE…

308

(Deegan, Bridger, Grace, Emma, Cason, Addi)

or  these…

I would say the colorful beauties my class created win! Aren’t they just darling.

We read “If you give a Pig a Pancake,” and “There was an old lady who swallowed a trout.” Both are such cute books. Then the kids helped me read “Play It,” and “Jump Rope.” Both little books are made up of mostly sight words. They do so well at it. Words like “There,” and “The” are slightly confusing at times, but I am so impressed with how smart they are!!!  Today the new sight words are: have, and, a, is, said, play, for, that.

Today was a great day back from a long busy and fun weekend. Addisyn’s birthday was on July 5th, so we want to wish her a very Happy Happy Birthday.  We hope your day was very special, and you got everything you wished for.

Just a reminder to everyone…

25% off coupon (final) copy

PLEASE spread the word. There are only a few days left until the coupon expires!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment