Monday, July 25, 2011

1 day left…

I can’t believe that it has come down to the last week of preschool! The last few months of this Summer Preschool session have flown by. It is crazy to me. I have such a great group of kids. I have been so lucky to have them be a part of my life.

Today was the last day of the alphabet. We did Y & Z. 

010

When I think of these letters, the first thing I think about is the ZOO!!! So it was only fitting to make the Zoo today.

I found these cute little books with an Elephant, Snake, Giraffe, and Monkey in them…

013 014 015

They have little doors over the animals. They are pretty adorable, and the kids loved to create theirs.

012

We learned this cute little song…I just think it is adorable.

Since we as a class are going to the Zoo for our last day of preschool, and won’t really be at the house, I decided to give them there end of preschool gift. 018

I made them personalized binders…

001

002 003 004 006 007 008 009 They each have a personalized letter from Miss Brandi, and sheets of laminated paper that they can draw on with dry erase papers including their names, alphabet, numbers, and phonics pages that they will have to write the beginning letter of the sound the picture makes. I hope they use them, and continue to learn. I have been so impressed and proud of them over this year. Watching them grow and develop so much. I will miss them so much.

019 020 021 022 023 024

To my parents: I  gave each of the kids a field trip permission form. I HAVE TO HAVE THEM RETUREND on Wednesday before you drop your kids off at 9. Please include your $10.00 (cash preferably, since it will be used). Pick up will be at 3:30 at Miss Brandi’s. If the time changes for whatever reason I will send a text to everyone. Also, PLEASE remember to put sunscreen on them since we will be outside for the majority of the day.

THANKS for letting me take them to the Zoo. It will be such a fun filled day. I am sad that it is the last day of Preschool, but happy we get to go out with a “roar.”

No comments:

Post a Comment