Monday, December 12, 2011

H is for…

H is for…

“Horse, House, Hippo, Hungry, Hot, Hat…” Those are just some of the words the kids rattled off when I asked if they could thing of something that started with the letter H.

Look at them practice both the Uppercase & Lowercase letters.

Abigail & Logan…

DSC_0466

Deegan & Nikkya…

DSC_0467

Saylar & Cannon…

DSC_0468

Kaden & Addisyn…

DSC_0469

Bennett & Evelyn…

DSC_0470

After our worksheet I asked the kids what is black and yellow and goes bzzzzz? Of course these smart little tykes got it right off, that I was talking about a Bee. I asked why I would be taking about Bee’s when we were doing the letter H? It didn’t take them long to say Hive… I was very impressed. Then I asked them what is in a Honeybee’s Hive… HONEY!!! I can’t get anything part these smart little cookies.

So today for our craft. We made Houses…. Honeybee Hives, full of Honey combs. Didn’t they turn out so adorable?

DSC_0475 DSC_0476 DSC_0477 DSC_0478 DSC_0479 DSC_0480 DSC_0481 DSC_0482 DSC_0483 DSC_0484

For free time today, I was excited that most of the kids were so excited when I pulled the puzzles out. Cannon was so excited with himself when he finished his super hero puzzle.

DSC_0487

DSC_0485

Abigail had snack today. It was the cutest little  heart shaped pb&j sandwiches and cookies! The kids were over the top excited about the cute heart shaped sandwiches! THANKS Abigail!!! We are so glad you are in our class!

DSC_0490

No comments:

Post a Comment