Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Birthday Celebration and more…

I know that I am 2+ weeks behind on my blog. My computer hard drive decided it was going to crash on me. I lost everything. It was a very sad day when the technician called and said that they couldn’t save anything. I cried… Lucky though I had been caught up on this blog. Sadly though, it has put me behind! But… slowly and surly, I am getting everything back in order. Or at least trying to.

This was back on October 11, 2011.  It was a special day, it was Nikkya’s birthday. We certainly did a little celebrating on her behalf!

DSC_0095

For her birthday she brought some delicious cupcakes. They were hot pink, bright purple, and a lighter pink.

Make a wish Kya! I hope it comes (or came) true!!!!

DSC_0075

I think they were a hit with my class. But, what do you think?

DSC_0083 DSC_0087 DSC_0089 DSC_0090 DSC_0091  DSC_0093DSC_0092

Don’t they look delicious!!! I couldn’t believe the mess that Logan made! Make me laugh. What a little stinker.

I got Nikkya a little something, and she was excited to open it.

DSC_0097 DSC_0099 DSC_0100

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! Hope it was the best 5th Birthday ever!

Along with all of the party stuff, we did accomplish to learn a little to! It was all about the number 7 today.

DSC_0064

They all did a pretty dang good job writing it to.

DSC_0065 DSC_0066 DSC_0067 DSC_0068 DSC_0069 DSC_0070 DSC_0071

Must be our Lucky number 7! Smile

For our craft we made these little apples trees that they cut out, and glued the 7 little apples on.

DSC_0073

The finished projects!

DSC_0096

Today was a great day!

To my Parents: If you could please let your little ones practice there scissor skills at home, I would greatly appreciate it. I still have some students that tell me they are not allowed to use scissors.

Also, if you could watch them as they are coloring, writing etc. that they are holding the writing utensil correctly. Some do not have this down just yet.

THANKS so much for everything! I just think your wonderful, and love your little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment