Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day

I know I am a little late posting this…

I had to have my kids do something to honor one of the most important people in their lives…Their Moms!

I had all of the kids draw a 4x6 picture of something they like to do with their moms. Then while they were doing that, one child at a time got to make some flowers for their mom. These were rice crispy flowers dipped in white chocolate and decorated!

Look at the concentration on their little faces…isn’t it just so adorable.

008

009

010

011

012

See how cute the ended up…

014 015 016 017 018

I also did a fun little Mother’s Day survey. I won’t announce the answers they gave, but here are the questions we asked. It was so much fun, and I got a little chuckle out of some of the answers they gave.

  • My Mom likes to go to:
  • The funniest thing I ever saw my mom do was:
  • I like it when my mom:
  • My Mom’s favorite food is:
  • If I could give my mommy anything, it would be:
  • I think my Mom would like to go:
  • The thing I hear my Mom say the most is:
  • When my mom wakes up she:
  • I Love my Mommy because she:

After we had our Mother’s Day Gifts done, it was time to do a little worksheet. We did another review of our numbers. They can count very well to 20, but for some of the kids they were writing the numbers backwards. So our main focus was to write them properly.

020

Happy Mother’s Day to all of our Moms! I hope your day was filled with lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment